STYLE & STRUT IS VANCOUVER’S PREMIER BRIDAL FASHION EVENT geared specifically at inspiring the Bride in creating and assembling her perfect personal wedding style!
Click here to WATCH THE STORY OF STYLE & STRUT ~ A Short Documentary
On January 22, 2012 join us for a day filled with everything beauty, health, and style! From Fashion Shows and onsite Beauty Treatments to a very special presentation by Randy Fenoli, Fashion Director at Kleinfeld and Star of TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress this is an event you do not want to miss!
Focusing on fashion and beauty for the modern and elegant metropolitan bride, this event promises to excite and indulge every one of its attendees.f
BRIDES AND HER ENTOURAGE WILL EXPERIENCE…
- • Fashion shows featuring the latest in bridal fashion including wedding gowns, shoes & accessories. Also, providing Canadian Couturiers with an opportunity to showcase their collections with buyers and media representation from around the world in attendance.
- • Pampering on location! Sign up for a number of various on-site beauty treatments including skin care, lash extensions, mini manicures, brow treatments, and hair styling in our Style Lounge. If you have ever been curious about some of these services, this is a day to try them out for free!
- • The opportunity to try on and play with some of the most coveted and fashionable jewellery and hair accessories by Vancouver’s elite designers and retail boutiques.
- • Find Your Perfect Wedding Shoes! Browse through Vancouver’s hottest collection of Bridal Footwear.
- • Delectable Hors D’oeuvres provided by our gracious Host… The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver
- • Fresita Sparkling Wine compliments of our featured sponsor Freista
- • One on one discussion opportunities with Wedding Stylists & Beauty Experts in the Style Lounge.
In addition to the above line up of fabulous services and experiences attendees can purchase tickets to attend a very exclusive Presentation by the renowned Randy Fenoli, Fashion Director at Kleinfeld and star of TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress on his first Westcoast Canadian Visit. 100 VIP passes are available on a first come first serve basis for a private Meet & Greet and Photo/Autograph Opportunity with Randy Fenoli following the Presentation. See Ticket page for a detailed breakdown of each of the 3 Passes and what they include.
We all love to love TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress and now YOU can experience the advice and excitement first hand at Style & Strut ~ Vancouver’s Premier Bridal Fashion Event
“Educate, Elevate & Empower the bride to help her be the best she can be and choose the most important dress of her life.”
As the star of TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress, Say Yes to the Dress: Big Bliss and Randy Knows Best, Randy Fenoli, Fashion Director at the famous Kleinfeld’s bridal salon, is seen by millions of viewers and works with nearly 15,000 brides a year! Randy was featured as a main correspondent for TLC’s Royal Wedding week, which included several special program packages and a live broadcast and event from Times Square on April 29, 2011. Randy looks forward to his upcoming all new show Randy to the Rescue due to air Spring/Summer 2012.
Born on a cattle farm in Southern Illinois, Randy is the youngest of seven children. Driven by his fascination for design, Randy taught himself how to sew at the early age of 9. Randy’s passion for fashion & design lead him to the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology. While at FIT, Randy won a number of awards for bridal design and achievement. Immediately after graduating, Randy launched two bridal industry collections: Randy Fenoli for the Diamond Collection and Randy Fenoli for Dressy Creations. Randy is the recipient of two DEBI awards (Design Excellence in the Bridal Industry), the most prestigious award for bridal designers.
Randy believes that no matter what size, age or shape…EVERY woman is beautiful and it is his job to find her the perfect wedding dress to help enhance her natural beauty.
Besides being featured on the Say Yes to the Dress shows, Randy has found time to appear on other shows including The View, Regis & Kelly, Rachel Ray, Extra, Get Married and The Martha Stewart Show, and can be seen on upcoming segments of the Today Show, the Wendy Williams Show and E!.
Randy makes personal appearances annually and has served as a guest speaker at many national & international bridal shows and industry symposiums such as the “Engage” events in the Cayman Islands, Palm Beach, Las Vegas, and The Plaza Hotel in New York City. Randy is often featured and quoted in many publications such as People, In Touch, Bride and Bloom, Southern Weddings, Brides, Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. Fenoli also often blogs and contributes to websites including theknot.com, theringbearer.com, kleinfeldbridal.com, and TLC.com.
Stepping outside of the bridal arena, Randy worked as a fashion commentator for The Associated Press on the red carpet of the 2010 Academy Awards.
Randy looks forward to the launch of his upcoming book “It’s All About the Dress” due out November 1, 2011.